LabTrove 2.4.0-r850 (2014-08-03)
- Significant overhaul of many features.
- Security updates. Specifically for XSS and remaining SQL injection vulnerabilities.
LabTrove 2.2-r358 (2012-03-06)
- Fixed issue with cookies and remember user
- Fixed upload file issue will firefox.
- Security updates
LabTrove 2.2-r337 (2012-02-21)
- 'remaining installing at non-root of webserver' bug
- Fix default uploader config
- Fixed issue with cookies and check_rembered was running before database functions had loaded
LabTrove 2.2-r328 (2012-02-20)
- Tidy up of HTML Tags
- A new file uploader, still in test so the previous one is still the default
- Handle cancelled or incomplete uploads
- Style changes to better support different browsers
- Removeale of unsed code
- Licences for 3rd party code used by labtrove
- Thumbnails are now generated without hitting http again, meaning they can be generated for private blogs. Also now handles making thumbnails of files both in the DB and FS.
- Use GET rather than POST for search forms, so its easier for browers to retain the results when the user goes back
- Address login form usability issue for IE
- Added the starting framework for hooks
- Created an messaging plugin for email.
LabTrove 2.2-r310 (2012-01-25)
- Posts: Fixes urls with out http in bbcode parser
- Posts: Fixes "Edits to Post are lost when adding a Sketch" have also fixed upload of data items
- Posts: Fixes "Wide picture/text obscures the RH Menu"
- Templates: Metadata now editable.
LabTrove 2.2-r302 (2012-01-17)
- Data: Fixed private data item preview
LabTrove 2.2-r301 (2012-01-17)
- Data: Added some legacy code for databases that haven't been updated
- Posts: Updated metadata input boxes
- Posts: add a self-resizing 'Reason for Edit' box and rework the surrounding form layout
- Blogs: added some helpful messaged when creating or updating a blog
- Added main LabTrove licence
- Fixed some more of the spurious
- Api fixes for non root instances